Sunday, September 2, 2007

Madny: To be or not to be!

When I open other Blogs, most of the times I feel disgusted, wondering why the "writer" of this Blog is bothering ME!
It is the same with certain websites and most of the newspapers and nighty percent of the international media.
-What is the problem here?
-It is the my feeling of the need to for a 'raison d'etre'.
The same felling I have when I observe certain human beings, wandering around in life and losing their raison d'etre.
I am still looking critically at Madny: is there a reason for "her" or did "she" come to life as a result of a whim, a toy that is going to be shelved in a dark corner with our unfinished projects?
I had already began - since last week - to clean and clear my papers and photos which I stored and forgot in the dark corners in my room and in my life... to make space for useful things which were crowded and squeezed by creeping plants, as I notice in my little garden.
Not only papers and photos, but also people who suck my energy, friends and family who leave me without energy after they drag me to get involved in their self pity and self destruction.
At least I still have a certain pleasure and pride opening Madny every day and writing something, which justifys its being.
How long till its raison d'etre going to confront me?
Soon I think!

1 comment:

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

To be, please.

PS and yes, do ditch those self pityers as quickly as you can. We are all here for such a short while.