Monday, October 22, 2007

She is not shy!


"This girl from Harar watched me with curiosity as I snapped pictures of the butcher and his wife. As she lingered behind me with a gaggle of friends, I imagined her saying, "Why on earth would you take pictures of goat carcasses covered in flies, when there are beautiful girls waiting to be captured?" When I turned around to greet her, she surprised me by stepping forward and boldly asking to be photographed. Her face was such a wonderful mix of wit and sauciness – and the gold tooth was just too fabulous for words."

Raouf: she is not that shy! She is proud of her golden tooth, glittering, when she moves ‎her sensual lips into a smile.‎
She is full of colours: her brown face, her bit darker shadier lips, her greenish- ‎bluish "tarha" around the pretty face over part of the head.‎
I could imagine certain boys - where she lives -had experienced kissing her ‎golden tooth! What a sensation, for them and for her!‎
How did the photographer catch the tooth in the middle of all the colors ‎surrounding her and the girl? ‎

THIS PHOTO IS FROM PERSEPHONE's COLLECTION FROM HER ‎TRIP IN ETHIOPIA
I AM HOPING TO DO A NEW ADVENTURE OF WRITING that I comment on her photo and she adds a comment!!
P TOOK ‎THE PHOTO AND I TOLD HER THAT I LIKE THEM AND WOULD LIKE ‎TO COMMENT. SHE IS GENEROUS AND ADVENTUROUS ALSO!‎
TWO EYES, TWO CULTURES, ONE PHOTO! ‎

No comments: